- 12 pieces of whole – 21 – 25 peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 12 strips of pancetta (approx. 2 inches long)
- 3oz raspberry vinaigrette
- Raspberry VInaigrette:
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. granulated white sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 – Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a bowl and whisk until mixed well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Refrigerate.
2 – Wrap each shrimp with a slice of the pancetta and secure with a small skewer and place onto a small baking tray. Repeat with remaining pancetta and shrimp. Season all the wrapped shrimp with cracked black pepper.
3 – Bake the wrapped shrimp in a preheated 400-degree oven for approximately 4-5 minutes until the pancetta is crispy and the shrimp are pink and slightly firm. Remove from heat and place onto a large plate. Lightly drizzle the raspberry vinaigrette over the shrimp and serve while the shrimp are still warm.